The winners will get a swag bundle including a branded backpack, an M:I7 shirt and a digital code to get the movie.
The Big Picture
- Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One is now available on digital and will be released physically on October 31st in various formats.
- Fans who purchase the film on digital will have access to extensive bonus content, including behind-the-scenes footage and commentary by the director and editor.
- Collider is offering readers the chance to win exclusive Mission: Impossible swag including a branded backpack, a shirt and a digital code for the movie.
Fans who purchase the film on Digital can go deeper into the mission with extensive, action-packed bonus content. Get an inside look at how Tom Cruise and the filmmaking team pulled off multiple breathtaking stunts, go behind-the-scenes of the exotic filming locations, delve into spectacular footage not seen in theatres, go deep behind the scenes of the filmmaking process with director Christopher McQuarrie and editor Eddie Hamilton, and that’s just scratching the surface. For a full preview of what to expect in the special features, check this out below:
- Commentary by director Christopher McQuarrie and editor Eddie Hamilton—McQuarrie and Hamilton take viewers through each compelling scene with in-depth commentary.
- Abu Dhabi—Explore the exotic filming locations in the desert and at the international airport and discover how each thrilling sequence was shot.
- Rome—Take a behind-the-scenes look at the thrilling car chase through Italy’s historic capital, as Tom Cruise’s driving skills are pushed to the limit while handcuffed to Hayley Atwell!
- Venice—See the breathtaking city of Venice as it’s never been shown on film. Plus, witness the cast’s dedication and commitment to their training as they prepare to get “Mission Ready.”
- Freefall—An extended behind-the-scenes look at one of the biggest stunts in cinema history. Watch never-before-seen footage of the rigorous training as Tom launches a motorcycle off a cliff.
- Speed Flying—Join Tom and the crew as they explain the various training techniques involved in pulling off the dangerous speed flying stunts in the film.
- Train—See how the climactic train sequence was captured on film. From building an actual train from scratch to crashing it using practical effects, you don’t want to miss this!
- Deleted Shots Montage—Director Christopher McQuarrie and editor Eddie Hamilton share some of the breathtaking, never-before-seen footage that didn’t make the final film.
- Editorial Featurette: The Sevastopol—Director Christopher McQuarrie and editor Eddie Hamilton take viewers through the intense opening scene.
The movie reunites Cruise’s Ethan Hunt with Rebecca Ferguson‘s Ilsa Faust, as well as Hayley Atwell as Grace, Esai Morales as Gabriel, Ving Rhames as Luther Stickell, Simon Pegg as Benji Dunn, Vanessa Kirby as The White Widow, Henry Czerny as Kittridge, Pom Klementieff as Paris, and more including Cary Elwes, Greg Tarzan Davis, Shea Whigham, and Mariela Garriga.
How to Enter to For a Chance to Win
For your chance to join the IMF and take out the Entity once and for all from the comfort of your own home, all you have to do is hit this link and provide us with your email. This contest is only open to residents in the United States. When a winner has been chosen, Collider will be in contact for a shipping address. This message will self-destruct in five seconds.