ONLY the most observant person can spy a deadly lion lurking in this latest brain teaser in just five seconds.
There are plenty of pets and animals in this image but only one scary predator hiding somewhere.
This illusion has a lot of different animals from dogs to cats and birds which make it distracting.
The busy image has a lot going on with the kids trying to rescue a cat from the tree to an old lady feeding birds from the bench.
There is a young family having picnic on a warm sunny day, and other pets running around while birds are swimming in the pond.
But the blissful image is hiding one animal that stands out from the environment.
more on optical illusions
Can you spot it in just five seconds?
The background of the picture has a variety of vibrant colours that make this task especially difficult.
Your eyes are unable to concentrate on any one thing due to the intricate creative craftsmanship that has gone into this illusion, which provides the ideal disguise for the cunning lion.
Divide the image into sections and make sure to carefully scan every nook and cranny of this image or you’ll miss the answer.
Brain teasers like this are for people who enjoy challenging their creative thinking with fun games and puzzles.
Puzzles are a great way of training your brain and improving creative thinking.
It is also an important mental exercise that prolongs the lifespan of short-term memory.
Dr Amber Johnston, a clinical psychologist in neuropsychology, said that brainteasers help to keep our brain active, young, and have a positive impact on mental wellbeing.
She said: “What is well understood about both the brain and mental health is that people are highly driven to pursue learning.
“Anything that offers new challenge and learning opportunities has been found to lead to greater well-being and enjoyment.
“Because we are naturally motivated towards challenge and learning, brainteasers fit into a fun category of hobbies that can improve our mental health.”
How can optical illusions and brainteasers help me?
Engaging in activities like solving optical illusions and brainteasers can have many cognitive benefits as it can stimulate various brain regions.
Some benefits include:
- Cognitive stimulation: Engaging in these activities challenges the brain, promoting mental agility and flexibility.
- Problem-solving skills: Regular practice enhances analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Memory improvement: These challenges often require memory recall and can contribute to better memory function.
- Creativity: They encourage thinking outside the box, fostering creativity and innovative thought processes.
- Focus and attention: Working on optical illusions and brainteasers requires concentration, contributing to improved focus.
- Stress relief: The enjoyable nature of these puzzles can act as a form of relaxation and stress relief.
- Neuroplasticity: The brain’s ability to adapt and form new connections may be promoted through these mental exercises.
Keep your mind young for longer with our brain teasers.
Try finding a love letter lost in the pile of clothes to prove you are a love genius.
Or, spot the terrifying hidden creature in under 10 seconds in this image of the chipped tree bark.
Lastly, check if you have a 20/20 vision with this illusion of a cat camouflaged somewhere near the staircase.
Back to our challenge – have you succeeded in spotting the lion?
Don’t worry if not – the answer is demonstrated below.
And you can keep practising your puzzle skills with other brain teasers.