DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Thailand Data Center Colocation Market – Supply & Demand Analysis 2024-2029” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Thailand Data Center Colocation Market is projected to reach a value of $335 million by 2029 from $142 million in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 15.4%.
Thailand is among Southeast Asia’s emerging and ideal hubs for data center development due to easy access to major markets like China, India, Malaysia, and other locations. Thailand has around 30 operational colocation data centers, which will increase as several existing and new companies have planned investments in the country.
The market is witnessing the entry of several global colocation operators such as OneAsia Network, Telehouse, Evolution Data Centres, Edge Centres, CtrlS Datacenters, AIS-Singtel Gulf Energy, and other companies. The global operators are using M&A and JV strategies to enter the market. For instance, Bridge Data Centres acquired a data center facility from WHA to enter the Thailand data center market and expand its presence.
The support for the development of data centers in Thailand is high. In September 2022, the Thai Cabinet passed a bill to exempt data centers from VAT. The measure was taken to promote data center investments across the country. The increase in digitalization initiatives is boosting the data center market. In line with the Thailand 4.0 initiative, the country aims to have over 100 smart cities by 2024.
Thailand is witnessing growth in connectivity with submarine cables, connecting significant locations worldwide. Five upcoming submarine cables will connect Thailand with other countries.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS REPORT?
- A transparent research methodology and insights on the market’s colocation demand and supply aspect.
- Market size available regarding utilized white floor area, IT power capacity, and racks.
- Market size available regarding Core & Shell Vs. Installed Vs Utilized IT Power Capacity and Occupancy %.
- An assessment and snapshot of the colocation investment in Thailand and a comparison between the APAC region and Global.
- The study of the existing Thailand data center market landscape and insightful predictions about Thailand data center market size during the forecast period.
- An analysis of Thailand’s current and future colocation demand by several industries.
- The study on sustainability status in Thailand.
- Analysis of current and future cloud operations in Thailand.
- The snapshot of upcoming submarine cables and existing cloud-on-ramps services in Thailand.
- Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Thailand
- Data center colocation market in Thailand
- An analysis of the latest trends, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for Thailand’s colocation data center industry.
- Competitive landscape, including market share analysis by the colocation operators based on IT power capacity and revenue.
- Vendor landscape of each existing and upcoming colocation operator based on existing/ upcoming count of data centers, white floor area, IT power capacity, and data center location.
|No. of Pages
|2023 – 2029
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2023
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2029
|Compound Annual Growth Rate
Supply & Demand Analysis
- Existing vs Upcoming Data Center Facilities
- Market by Utilized Area
- Market by Utilized Racks
- Market by IT Power Capacity
- Colocation Demand by Industry
Market Growth Factors
- Factors Attracting Colocation Investment in Thailand
- Sustainability Status in Thailand
- Cloud Connectivity
- Cloud on Ramps & Investment in Thailand
- Submarine Cables & Inland Connectivity
Colocation Revenue & Pricing Analysis
- Colocation Market by Revenue
- Retail vs Wholesale Colocation
- Retail Colocation Pricing and Addons
- Wholesale Colocation Pricing
- Key Pricing Trends
- Competitive Landscape by Colocation Operators
- Market Share by Colocation Revenue
- Market Share by IT Power Capacity
- Existing Colocation Operators
- New Operators
Existing Colocation Operators
- NTT Global Data Centers
- ST Telemedia Global Data Centres
- SUPERNAP Thailand
- AIS Business (CSL)
- Internet Thailand (INET)
- Bridge Data Centres (Chindata Group)
- True IDC
- Etix Everywhere
- TCC Technology
- CAT Telecom
- United Information Highway (UIH)
- AIMS Data Centre
- Pacific Internet
New Colocation Operators
- OneAsia Network
- Evolution Data Centres
- AIS- Singtel & Gulf Energy
- Edge Centres
- CtrlS Datacenters
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aij11n
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.