10.5 C
New York

Mystery video ‘shows disc-shaped UFO intercept & disable nuclear missile with laser beams’, whistleblowers claim

Published:

THE US military are in possession of video footage showing a UFO intercepting and disabling a nuclear missile with laser beams, according to whistleblowers.

Retired US Air Force officers say the disc-shaped object circled an unarmed dummy warhead during a routine test after it detached from an Atlas missile booster.

Retired US Air Force officers say they saw a video of a UFO circling an unarmed dummy warhead during a routine test

5

Retired US Air Force officers say they saw a video of a UFO circling an unarmed dummy warhead during a routine test
They said the UFO sent  out the beam of light (reconstruction)

5

They said the UFO sent out the beam of light (reconstruction)
Ex-First lieutenant in USAF Robert Jacobs, pictured middle bottom row, with his crew

5

Ex-First lieutenant in USAF Robert Jacobs, pictured middle bottom row, with his crew

Lieutenant Bob Jacobs and Major Florenze Mansmann say they saw the recording of the 1964 encounter before the tape mysteriously disappeared.

The former officials were part of a team responsible for capturing footage of missile test launches in California with telescopic photography and videography equipment. 

Two days after they recorded the video, they say that two plain-clothed CIA agents confiscated the clip and ordered them to keep schtum.

Some UFO experts have identified a pattern where UFOs seem to interfere with nuclear weapons. 

US weapons officer Robert Salas previously claimed a UFO shut down ten missiles in a bizarre incident in 1967.

And now the new whistleblowers have revealed another UFO encounter which they claim happened on September 15, 1964.

It has now been thrown into the spotlight due to an investigation by author Robert Hastings.

According to a post made by Hastings on The UFO Chronicles website earlier this month, former intelligence officer, Luis Elizondo, claimed to have also seen the video.

Elizondo says he was the former director of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) program to study UFOs.

He says he has been involved in several high-profile leaks of military footage allegedly showing UFOs.

An anonymous source revealed to Hastings that Elizondo confirmed the details of the event in internal interviews.

In the 1960s, Jacobs was at the helm of a military telescopic photography site in Big Sur, California.

I was GAGGED from revealing ‘alien’ secrets, says ex-UFO chief

The site captured the video as the missile blasted through the air travelling several thousand miles per hour over the Pacific Ocean.

At the time, Mansmann was the chief photographic imagery analyst at Vandenberg Air Force Base – now called Vandenberg Space Force Base – in Santa Barbara County, California.

The Cold War was progressing testing sophisticated and secret military hardware and some UFO sceptics have claimed that reports of UFOs provided cover for these tests.

The craft caught on camera was domed and disc-shaped, according to Jacobs and Mansmann.

In a letter Mansmann wrote about the sighting he said it was a “classic disc, the centre seemed to be a raised bubble…the entire lower saucer shape was glowing and seemed to be rotating slowly.”

He added: “At the point of beam release…the object turned like an object required to be in a position to fire from a platform…but again this could be my own assumption from being in aerial combat.”

Forty years later, a US Senate investigator told Hastings that Elizondo had confirmed this description in an official interview last year.

“During that briefing, the former AATIP director confirmed the existence of the video, the details regarding what it showed, and the location of a copy of it in AATIP’s workspaces,” Hastings wrote in the new post. 

Although Mansmann told Jacobs not to discuss what they had seen, Jacobs began to talk about the event in 1982, as he thought enough time had passed and he could speak freely.

But his claims were dismissed by skeptics, and he was even subjected to harassment and death threats.

Hastings’ new report appears to match with Elizondo’s recollection of the video.

When investigators went to look for the DVD recording of the video, where Elizondo had told them it was, it was not there, according to Hastings.

And although the recording is missing and the story of Elizondo viewing the recording comes secondhand from an investigator, Hastings said he has additional evidence to support it.

He wrote: “On November 10, 2023, a highly-reliable source – who I am not at liberty to identify – told me that UAP [unidentified anomalous phenomena] whistleblower David Grusch has privately confirmed that Elizondo also told him about having screened the Big Sur film, and that it did indeed capture an amazing, UFO-related, dummy warhead-interference event.”

He added that It seems that the video may have been lost when the Pentagon destroyed Elizondo’s files and emails.

This would have occurred in 2017 after he resigned as AATIP director, which he claimed was in protest of the Pentagon covering up UFO matters. 

He continued: “This highly unusual move by the Pentagon is in direct violation of a legal Preservation Order that was mandated based on Elizondo’s other duties at the time.”

And finished: “The order requires all of Elizondo’s electronic and hard copy files to be preserved indefinitely, including email and correspondence.”

Apart from the video, there is some limited evidence supporting the story. 

A declassified but unreleased set of radar data of the September 15, 1964 event apparently confirmed that an unidentified aerial object was observed near the dummy warhead during the missile test, a source told Hastings. 

The analysis of the radar data suggested that the unidentified object could have been debris.

It’s also possible that it was “chaff,” metallic objects meant to confuse radar to prevent enemies from pinpointing the exact location of a warhead.

Hastings wrote: “So, perhaps the mysterious target tracked on radar near the warhead was merely the chaff.”

He added: “On the other hand, it may have indeed been the actual UFO, whose presence the author of the radar data report would probably not have known about, given the incident’s Top Secret status.”

It comes as a congressman who attended a “James Bond-style” UFO briefing revealed he believes the US government is covering up evidence.

Rep. Tim Burchett attended the meeting after shocking testimony was given by whistleblower and former US intelligence officer David Grusch.

Ex-first lieutenant in USAF Robert Jacobs giving his testimony on how he captured a UFO on film

5

Ex-first lieutenant in USAF Robert Jacobs giving his testimony on how he captured a UFO on film
Major Florenze J Mansmann (pictured) ordered Jacobs never to speak of what he saw

5

Major Florenze J Mansmann (pictured) ordered Jacobs never to speak of what he saw

Related articles

Recent articles

spot_img