YOU have the eyes of a hawk if you can spot the lost earphones in five seconds flat in this latest brain teaser.
Everyone can see the vegetables but only those in top one per cent can find the hidden accessory.
This illusion has a lot of different vegetables which can make it distracting.
The background of the picture has a variety of vibrant colours that make this task especially difficult.
Can you find the earphones in just five seconds?
It is a task for those with sharp mind and eagle eyes as only top one per cent of people can solve it.
more on optical illusions
Your eyes are unable to concentrate on any one thing due to the intricate creative craftsmanship that has gone into this illusion, which provides the ideal disguise for the earphones.
Divide the image into sections and make sure to carefully scan every nook and cranny of this image or you’ll miss the answer.
And don’t forget that the time is ticking.
Brain teasers like this are for people who enjoy challenging their creative thinking with fun games and puzzles.
Puzzles are a great way of training your brain and improving creative thinking.
It is also an important mental exercise that prolongs the lifespan of short-term memory.
Dr Amber Johnston, a clinical psychologist in neuropsychology, said that brainteasers help to keep our brain active, young, and have a positive impact on mental wellbeing.
She said: “What is well understood about both the brain and mental health is that people are highly driven to pursue learning.
“Anything that offers new challenge and learning opportunities has been found to lead to greater well-being and enjoyment.
“Because we are naturally motivated towards challenge and learning, brainteasers fit into a fun category of hobbies that can improve our mental health.”
How can optical illusions and brainteasers help me?
Engaging in activities like solving optical illusions and brainteasers can have many cognitive benefits as it can stimulate various brain regions.
Some benefits include:
- Cognitive stimulation: Engaging in these activities challenges the brain, promoting mental agility and flexibility.
- Problem-solving skills: Regular practice enhances analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Memory improvement: These challenges often require memory recall and can contribute to better memory function.
- Creativity: They encourage thinking outside the box, fostering creativity and innovative thought processes.
- Focus and attention: Working on optical illusions and brainteasers requires concentration, contributing to improved focus.
- Stress relief: The enjoyable nature of these puzzles can act as a form of relaxation and stress relief.
- Neuroplasticity: The brain’s ability to adapt and form new connections may be promoted through these mental exercises.
Keep practising with brain teaser to keep your mind in shape for longer.
Try spotting the rabbit in this illusion in 11 seconds to prove you have a high IQ.
Or, find the two hidden faces in the mind-bending puzzle of a family eating dinner.
Lastly, counting the flamingos in this optical illusion in eight seconds would be an impossible task.
But those with a high IQ should have no trouble finding the ballet dancer hiding among thebirds.
The time has run out to find the earphones, so stop looking now.
If you didn’t spot them, worry not – the answer is shown below.
And a huge round of applause to those who succeeded in solving this challenge within the time limit.
And you can keep practising your puzzle skills with other brain teasers.