ONLY people in top 1% can find the hidden hare in this latest brain teaser in just 12 seconds.
The tortoise is the first thing everyone can spot but if you look closely, you might find another animal lurking in the image.
This mind-bending puzzle seems like an unassuming image of tortoise surrounded by nature.
But take a closer look and you might discover more – the answer may be right in front of you but it can be easily missed.
This image will leave you scratching your head as you race the clock to figure it out in time.
The sharp focus and attention of a master puzzler could be proved depending on how quickly you manage to solve the mystery.
more on optical illusions
Look into every nook and cranny of the image before you.
But don’t forget that the clock is ticking.
Optical illusions are created to trick our minds into perceive things that don’t correspond to physical reality.
The main thing you can learn from this puzzle is how your brain and vision coordinate.
Brain teasers like this are for people who enjoy challenging their creative thinking with fun games and puzzles.
How can optical illusions and brainteasers help me?
Engaging in activities like solving optical illusions and brainteasers can have many cognitive benefits as it can stimulate various brain regions.
Some benefits include:
- Cognitive stimulation: Engaging in these activities challenges the brain, promoting mental agility and flexibility.
- Problem-solving skills: Regular practice enhances analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Memory improvement: These challenges often require memory recall and can contribute to better memory function.
- Creativity: They encourage thinking outside the box, fostering creativity and innovative thought processes.
- Focus and attention: Working on optical illusions and brainteasers requires concentration, contributing to improved focus.
- Stress relief: The enjoyable nature of these puzzles can act as a form of relaxation and stress relief.
- Neuroplasticity: The brain’s ability to adapt and form new connections may be promoted through these mental exercises.
Plenty more ways to test your vision and brainpower with perplexing puzzles have been shared.
These include spotting the boy’s missing shoe in this mind-bending illusion.
Or, finding all five acorns hidden among the animals in one minute.
Lastly, try to spot all ten hidden objects in the library and gain an extra bonus point if you spot the hidden owl.
The objects you need to look out for are a vase, a lightbulb, a scroll of paper, a fan, a feather, a chemistry bottle, a paint palette, a house, a lyre, and a pencil. And don’t forget about the owl.
A huge round of applause for the highly observant puzzlers who managed to spot the hare in 12 seconds.
Don’t be disheartened if you failed – majority of puzzlers were left baffled by it.
Only one per cent of people were successful in solving this mystery and it takes a trained eye and mind.
Keep practising with other brain teasers below.